Friday, July 3, 2015

The writing on the wall

Today I woke up at 1:45pm. I did nothing but wander around Borough Market. If you've never grazed your way through an open air market while sipping prosecco spritzers, you're missing out. Seriously. Stop reading and go get lost among the food vendors.
I opted for raclette. Glorious raclette 
While walking through one of the market tunnels, I noted a chalkboard wall. It asked the passers by to write what they'd like to do before they die.
This caught my eye:
Someone wrote they'd like to travel all over the world.
It's a pretty astounding thing to live out a fantasy. I still can't believe I am doing this.

I ended the night at a rooftop bar/club. Fireworks went off promptly at midnight.
A girl could get used to this.
It's been an incredible day and night.
Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment