Monday, April 18, 2016

And all the rest

Yes. It's been a while. But in fairness, I've been busy. January and February came in and out in a blur. I found a rhythm in Tel Aviv. One of working, seeing friends, and yes, falling for someone. Without turning this blog into some teenage diary confessional, I'll just say, I met someone amazing and he tipped the scales...so I'm relocating....to Tel Aviv. I've often considered moving to Tel Aviv, making Aliyah to Israel, etc but something always held me back. The logistics of it, the self-doubt, the intimidation factor of moving across the world. But if there's one thing I've learned about myself this year, it's that when I make a decision about my life, I throw myself into it, headlong and fearlessly. I know what feels right- and this feels right. The danger with me is going halfway. 
Strangely I'm not really nervous. I'm excited. I'm now mostly dealing with the bevy of paperwork that immigrating entails. It's hard to think that I will live so far from my immediate family, strange that Brooklyn won't be home anymore, and wild that I'm also going to be a full time freelancer. That's right folks, no more office job for me. I figure if I'm making a change why not go all the way. Tel Aviv resident and freelance writing and design. Oh, so if you need any design work, feel free to contact me :)
I still have a few trips before I relocate. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment