Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Perfect Adieu

I could not ask for a better last day in Tel Aviv. I woke up, packed my bags, and met friends for brunch who greeted me with a bottle of wine. Basta is a restaurant located in the Carmel market area of tel aviv. It's known for its unusual twist on Israeli cuisine using locally sourced ingredients. So after stuffing our faces with small salads and crab bourekas, the owner (a friend of a friend) offered us two rounds of shots, which we less than reluctantly agreed to. Then we were off to the beach. The water was warm, waves nonexistent, and I happily floated until 6pm when I was time to go back. I showered and headed to the airport, thus ending what could easily be called a perfect tel aviv Saturday. Tel Aviv has my heart...what can I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment